Basic Principles of Sport & Fast Driving
Learn How to control a vehicle in challenging situations
- Control of a vehicle at high speed, driving on slippery surfaces
- Driving techniques of 4-wheel drive vehicles
- Optimal use of electrical car equipment (ESP, ASR and ABS) at high speed
- Race driving lines basics
- Cornering, braking & braking points
- The opportunity to practise driving on an ice-track and learning the techniques needed for competitive driving in races
- Targets for each practice session
Correct use of brake assistance in winter driving
- Driving at high speed
- Obstacle avoidance at high speed
Emergency braking at high speed
Control of over steer and under steer
Correct steering technique
Correct driving position and without and with ESP steering technique
All training cars are Audi cars (+ one Subaru for Rally taxi experience), equipped with Monte Carlo type special studded winter tyres.
Day price per person depending on a time of the season, date and week day.
FROM 1500 € / Per Person
Price excluding VAT
- Driving training 9am - 4pm (can be tailored to your needs)
- Professional rally instructors
- Full damage insurance without self-liability
- Towing cars + driver
- Spare cars
- Short theory
- Lunch at warm cottage next to tracks
- Transportation to race track & back
- Support at Ruka / Kuusamo area (dinners, other activities, moving etc)
Lots of driving, no queues and lots and lots of fun!
For group reservations
Participants learn the special skills required for high speed driving on demanding surfaces and in difficult weather conditions; ice, snow, (seldom heavy rain and limited visibility). You will also learn better control of 4-wheel drive vehicles.